Today Addy came to spend the day with the daycare. It is fun for me to see just how much she reminds me of her mom. Example: When Andrea was about 2 years old she was terrified of flies. I tried to explain to her that she was much bigger than they were. Finally I decided to show her how scared of her they were. We would sneak up on them and yell really loud at them. Sure enough they would fly away in terror. All that summer I could hear Andy yelling at the flies. Fast forward to today, Addy was eating lunch and who should show up but a FLY. She screamed bloody murder and could not finish her lunch. The rest of the day she had her eyes open, searching for the dreaded fly. I guess it is time to start yelling again.
Eat-2-Liv Week 2
12 years ago
3 comments:
What am I going to do!
Sometimes it is spooky how much our children inherit our traits. Between my husband and myself, I am in BIG trouble.
Ha! Awesome story... now I know why Andrea was terrified of moths.
Post a Comment