Chelsea and her dad went to the Murray library tonight... alone time for me! I am reminded of when C and A were little we would go to the library a lot. They offered something called Toddler Time for the about 2 year olds. They loved it and were the attention steelers of the group. When Chelsea was a pre schooler we went to the WJ library with the daycare kids regularly. Then of coarse there was the pajama story times. All in all I think we got our tax dollar's worth!
2 comments:
Ahh, the library. My adult friends nowadays make fun of me because I used to sluff school to go to the library and read. Oxymoronic, I know. The Tooele library? Sucks. I feel like I'm in the 80's while I'm there. No kidding! Brand new, big, nice building....empty shelves. Or, shelves full of "new" releases from 2 years ago. Blech.
again you have me laughing, Amberly.
Post a Comment