Thursday, April 29, 2010

187 days to go

I loved the storm that we had the last couple of days. Every blog I have read lately has been nothing but boo hoo's about the weather. Don't worry guys it will be 102 degrees soon enough. A snow storm this late in the spring means the snow probably won't stick and if it does it will melt in one second flat as soon as the sun peeks out. Relax everyone!

3 comments:

CKN said...

I agree! I'd take snow over 102 degree weather any day.

Karey L F said...

I don't hate the snow, I just like it during a certain season.

I will try not to complain and be grateful about how green my grass looks today.

BerlyCrow said...

Nah, I'm gonna keep complaining. Mainly because I haven't planted flowers or a garden in YEARS and just when I thought it was safe, I planted some. Now? They're all frozen (we got tons more snow than you guys!) and surely dead. And, it happened more than once this week with a couple more times in the future. The downside is that I can't afford to buy anymore so....yeah, I'm kind of hating winter...or whatever we're calling this! LOL