7 things about me...
1. I was in debate club in high school.
2. I love animals, sometimes more than people.
3. I was married at age 18.
4. I am afraid of poppin fresh dough. I can't open them, the pop scares my heart.
5. I have never missed voting in an election.
6. I am very dependable.
7. I don't have patience with people who don't think for themselves.
5 things that make me smile...
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
2. A certain photograph that hangs above my water cooler.
3. When Abby says, " we don't say shit, we say shoot!"
4. When Jon says, "Lewis would you be a doll..."
5. Being tagged.
2 comments:
Poppin fresh dough scares me too! (:
I LIKE TO READ OTHER PEOPLE'S COMMENTS. YOU HAVE SOME REALLY LOVELY PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU AND ARE NOT AFRAID TO SHOW IT.
I ALWAYS HAVE DEE OPEN THOSE SPOOKY DOUGH TUBES.
Post a Comment