Saturday, April 17, 2010

199 days to go

GREAT TEAMWORK! Today Crystal and Andrea took Chelsea shopping at the mall. I hate the mall. So I stayed home and played with Abby and Addy. The 3 sisters found the perfect prom dress for Chelsea and all the accessories. It couldn't be more perfect. As for us who stayed home, we enjoyed the beautiful spring day outside. We had a snack on a blanket on the grass and played until our hearts content. Good work team.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I love that the four of us wrote a post about the same thing and we all said how we hate the mall. Its also fun to read the same thing from each of our perspectives. Thanks for watching the girls.

Dee & Danna Mabey said...

I read all your comments on this shopping trip and I am with you, LuAnn, I would have stayed home tending the babies as well. That's what I do when our sons go to ball games (I tend).