Thursday, August 5, 2010

89 days to go

99 things about Lewis... #11
I used to want to spend one night in jail. It was one thing on a sort of naughty bucket list I have. I even had a plan of what I would do to land me there. One summer, during my two weeks off, Chelsea and I spent the day at the county court house. We watched some trials, as a lesson in the criminal justice system. Well my plans changed quickly when they marched some women in from the jail. They stood before the judge, dressed in their orange jumpsuits and handcuffs and chains. They looked so MEAN! Never-mind, I quickly amended my list!

2 comments:

BerlyCrow said...

Hmm...a NAUGHTY Bucket List?! I Love it! I need to start on my own! (unfortunately, my employer prevents me from putting things like "spend a night in jail" on it). But I have to wonder.....what in the world were you going to do to get in jail? Now THAT would be interesting!

Matt said...

I also like the idea of a naughty bucket list. :)