Friday, April 30, 2010

186 days to go

On Fridays Addy comes to my house to spend the day. I love it. Today she walked right in, said good bye to her mom and was off to find her little friends. It is funny how the addition of one person changes the dynamics of a whole group. The kids love her and her cousin Abby is very protective of her. I cherish these days , thanks Andrea for sharing her with me.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you enjoy having her. I plan to blog about it this weekend. She loves being with you so much and looks forward to it for days.

Crystal said...

I didn't know it was something done regularly. I'm glad to hear Abby is protective of her.

Dee & Danna Mabey said...

what a wonderful grandmother...
I've missed your family lately....
I've been so busy down here I've not checked the blogs. By the way I wish you could get my kids of the stick. They don't do blogs much any more. oh, well, I have your family.Love ya all.