Wednesday, April 7, 2010

209 days to go

Tonight Miguel and I went to meeting at the downtown library. It was a training to be a chair person for our Democratic Precinct. CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG NOW! Yup, I said democratic. I don't agree with everything they stand for, but with a daughter who is a teacher and various other reasons, they speak to alot of my concerns. I know I am not the only one out there, be brave, it's time to "come out".

7 comments:

BerlyCrow said...

My name is Amberly and I'm a Democrat.

Whew, what a relief! Admission is the first step, or something like that, right?

One time when I accidentally went to Heartland to vote during the Republican Primary, I was "outed" by someone in the ward who will remain nameless. In fact, she "outed" me rather loudly and said, while pointing her finger, "YOU'RE A DEMOCRAT!!! AND IF I REMEMBER RIGHT, YOUR WHOLE FAMILY IS!!"

Ummm....actually, rude-nameless-poll-worker-lady....we DO have some Republican family members, we just don't publicly claim them, for obvious reasons.

Tiff said...

Count me in your party! Yea for the donkeys!

Karey L F said...

I'm not a big fan of any "party" unless food is involved.

Speaking of party, are you having one to celebrate your birth?

Matt said...

Now I know why I like you guys. I too am also a Democrat.

LuAnn said...

Amberly, betcha 100 bucks I know who that poll lady was! You are too nice.

BerlyCrow said...

No, I'm not really "nice," I've just been sufficiently threatened by my Mom to not be publicly rude to church people. And, last I checked, calling someone a Republican is an insult. LOL!

Dee & Danna Mabey said...

WHO KNEW!!!