1. After having the same name for 45 years I was getting a litttle tired of it. So I decided I wanted to change it. After careful consideration I decided Lewis was a flashy and unusual name. So Lewis it is and Lewis it has been for about 5 years.
2. When I was in my late 20's I was struck with this idea that it would be fun to wear glasses. Nevermind I didn't need glasses, I was able to find a really cute pair. They were just glass and just for fun. I wore them all the time; it was so fun... for a while.
3. When Andrea was a student at the UofU we were invited to a dinner at the home of Bernie Machin. He was the president of the university. When I was sitting at a table a gentleman came over and took the seat next to me. I politly told him the chair was saved so he got up and left. Then all the people around me said in astonishment don't you know who that was? It was President Machin and I had told him where he couldn't sit in his own house. Later we saw him in an elevator and he remembered me, as I apologised he just laughed...thank goodness!!!
3 comments:
Lewis suits you.
I loved when you looked like Sally Jessie Raphael.
I laughed out loud when I read that you told the President he couldn't sit there, even though I knew it was coming.
So that is why you are named Lewis. I think that is cool that you changed your name.
That elevator run in was a good year later. You really must have made an impression on him!
Post a Comment