Wednesday, November 11, 2009

358days to go

3 things I love about you.....Andrea ( be patient Chelsea )

1. I love your attention to details. This talent really seems to come in handy when it comes to gift giving. You are the best at picking out the perfect presents.

2.Of course your sense of humor. Nobody can make me laugh like Andy. I am talking about the kind of laugh that makes your laffer muscles hurt and gives you an asthma attack. Even when she was a young'in she could just crack me up.

3. I love your devotion to our family. When I recently had a tooth removed Andrea was here when I got home. She tucked me in bed, gave me my medication, and stayed with me until Miguel got home. One example of many. There seems to be nothing Andrea would not do for her family. What a gem!!!

1 comment:

Matt said...

I hope you don't mind me intruding...

The Breinholt side of the family is really happy that you have shared her with us. I know I appreciate it, it is nice to have an in-law that can sit back and people-watch. :)