Thursday, November 5, 2009

Presure 364 days to go

I am feeling tremendous pressure. I love the idea of this challenge, (365 blog entries), but I am surrounded by such creative and smart people in this family. It makes me a little apprehensive to participate. So, I am going to start small and hopefully as I get a little more confident I will become totally elaborate and extravagant with pictures and amazing entries etc. etc. Here goes.... first entry!


Today Abby was having a hard time with potty training. After the second accident I said, Abby this does not make grandma happy. Abby quickly said to me, grama be happy!!
So there ya go, it is as easy as that, just be happy. Now it is my goal every day to just remember to "be happy".

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You shouldn't feel pressure. Just have fun, just be happy! I'm really excited you are doing this. Think how fun it will be to look back on a year from so many different perspectives.

Matt said...

For a future column you can answer how you are known as Lewis. Enquiring minds want to know!