Today we went to the semi annual Orchid Society show at Red Butte Gardens. It was beautiful; the weather was perfect the flowers were in fine form, but the best part of all was my family. You see, Chelsea, for some unknown reason has become obsessed with orchids. I think orchids are fine but this girl is a bit of a fanatic. Anyway, there Chelsea and I were at 7am on a saturday ready to assist in the judging. Back to my family... they were all there at the show to show their support for our Chelsea. Isn't that what family is all about? I love my family so much and am so grateful for the love and closeness that we share. Keep it up guys!
2 comments:
Thanks for being such a great mom! I love spending time with you at things like this. I love you bunches and can't wait till monday ;)
You are so great at supporting us in whatever crazy things we choose to do!
Post a Comment