I'm sorry ! I just don't care about "New Moon" or old moon or twilight moon. I do feel a little out cast because of it. When I was in the young women's presidency I considered jumping on the Twilight wagon but I just couldn't do it. I'm sorry. Don't get me wrong... I am so happy for all you Twi- hards. I envy your comraudery, but please be sensitive to us non-members.
3 comments:
I;m with ya! So you are not alone.
Well I hope you didn't watch Oprah today. Its okay that you don't like Twilight because we need someone to watch the little girls while we go to NEW MOON!
Anj, Chels, are you caught up in your reading and ready for some JACOB BLACK?!
I'm getting you the book on tape for Christmas! Then you will see what all us Twihards are talking about!
Post a Comment