Friday, March 26, 2010

221 days to go

TODAY'S FAVORITE... RESTAURANT
Again with the food! Has anyone ever been to a little Mexican place called El Farol? It is in Midvale. Though we have seen it move from south state to Holiday and now it's currant location. The food is delicious and because it is little known, there is never a wait. I love to try new places, Miguel doesn't. I would love to hear all your favorites. I was just thinking ... some of your least favorites might be fun to hear about, too.

2 comments:

BerlyCrow said...

My favorite is Cinegrill downtown. While I LOVE their roquefort salads, the rest of the food is just mediocre. I especially like the ambiance on the weekend evenings....ironically, it's somewhat romantic. Real candles on the tables and my very favorite part....a piano player who plays songs from people like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bobby Darin...I could go on. I go there on weekend nights all by myself quite often!

Tiff said...

I like Mining Company. My favorite Mexican place is El Rancho Grande. The best waffles- Red Rooster Waffle Company.