Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy,
Birthday to my baby ANDREA. Let's see what can I tell you about her that won't make her too mad? When Andrea was little she loved me more than life its' self. We were connected at the hip and enjoyed each others company very much, but she also loved to have a good fight with me sometimes. Usually, when she got really mad at me, she would run away from home. Don't worry too much, she only ran to the front yard and camped out under our big pine tree. She would pack a bag with her treasures and almost always an umbrella. I don't know maybe she thought if it rained she may not be able to make the six steps back home. As this shows she was quite dramatic and I loved that about her. She was also quick to show affection to those she loved. She would light a room the moment she entered. As others have mentioned, Andrea is blessed with the gift of being a natural nurturer. I am so lucky to be her mom and want her to know I love her very much.
3 comments:
I hope that my girls turn out as awesome as your's have.
Way to handle your lesson yesterday!
Thanks mom that was really sweet! I love you too.
DAUGHTERS ARE WONDERFUL....
Post a Comment