Most of our vacations center around soccer tournaments. We have seen soccer fields all over the western United States. One of my favorites though is a tournament we went to in Denver, Colorado. What a beautiful state. We drove there and went right through the Rocky Mountain National Park. At one point we were at such a high altitude there were not even any trees. Amazing sight! The city it's self was lovely as well, very clean and pleasant. Disneyland and such are great, but I very much enjoy a great National Park!
Eat-2-Liv Week 2
12 years ago
4 comments:
Funny....most of our vacations are centered around soccer tournaments too! But, with our coach, we're banned from doing anything resembling vacationing. In fact, last year he forbade everyone to swim at the hotel under the threat of not playing in the Summer Games. The girl (our only Keeper, no less) who swam anyway, sat out. I have to admit though....she was warned just like the rest of us! All of that aside though, the memories are priceless!
We've been to a lot of National Parks. We are going to Rocky Mountain for the first time this July! I can't wait!
Love the National Parks. We used to joke that we always went on vacation to look at cool rocks. But, I love it!
We loved our soccer vacations as well....several of which were with your family....I really miss that. Remember the one in Texas?!
Post a Comment