CAMELOT: I do love so many musicals, but my favorite is good 'ol King Arthur. High school is when I first fell in love with Wart, the simple and reluctant king. His ability to look beyond his own broken heart and see the bigger picture made him special to me. The music, done by Rodgers and Hammerstein, is beautiful." It's May", is my favorite song. Best quote is "... Some of them do sparkle".
Eat-2-Liv Week 2
12 years ago
3 comments:
Great, now I'll have the Camelot song stuck in my head all day! LOL! Camelot...dun, dun, dun...Camelot!
Just let me know when you are ready to watch it again!
I haven't thought of that play for such a long time. I really don't remember anything you mentioned, but I do remember the song Amberly was humming the other day (see above). I love reading about your favorite things.
Post a Comment