Sunday, June 27, 2010

128 days to go

Skinned knees! That is what my baby Addy has. She was playing in our back yard and fell down. She got up quickly, then with the saddest look on her face she said "knees". Sure enough the red tinge started seeping through the scraped skin. Quick as a wink all our family members jumped up to come to her rescue. I ran to get Band-Aids, Migo got the Neo., her mom scooped her up and comforted her. Before you know it she was good as new. I am so glad that no matter the "ouchie", we rush to our loved ones rescue. We love each other and want to make each other feel better. We have had some big hurts lately. Bless the ones who accept our feeble attempts and allow us to feel even more united. Bless those who drop everything to help (get a telephone, mow the lawn, comfort the sad, share a book, share an exciting moment, share a meal, etc. etc.) I love you guys!