Thursday, June 17, 2010

138 days to go

I am very sad tonight. I am not sure how I feel about the death penalty in general, but I am sad that a man will be put death in a few minutes. I know he deserves this punishment and these consequences are fair. What events in a person's life bring them to this point? As I was talking to my big brother, he said the only cruel thing about it is that they make the person wait so long. He is a police officer and has strong opinions about it. I don't know; I am sad.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I feel the same way. Logan asked me what executed means and it was difficult to explain to him what it all meant.

BerlyCrow said...

Wow. I know it was a short blog, but it was extremely powerful. I think you just about summed up how alot of people feel about it. I couldn't put words to what I was feeling exactly, but I think that you were able to.