Chelsea leaves for girls camp tomorrow, dang I just got her back. I know she will have a ton of fun and grow spiritually while she is there. She is in a wonderful position to impact the younger girls there. She loves them and puts in many hours of work and preparation on their behalf. Many thanks to the older girls and leaders, in the past, who helped make her the person she is. When she was a little beehive she looked up to you guys. Isn't the church organization wonderful?
2 comments:
Your post kind of made me cry. I really wish I was up there with those dang cute girls! However, I know they are in good hands, your daughter being a set of those good hands. She really is amazing!
Some of my favorite memories are from girls camp. I loved being up there with you as well. I will never look at Tums again without thinking of you and Melissa. Was it really that funny, or was the cough syrup messing with my head?
I know the feeling....school got out on June 4th and I've had Kaedyn for about 4 days out of 3 weeks! But, I'm with Karey, I'm glad the girls are in good hands (specifically, Chelsea's). When I was in YW, we weren't really close with the older girls. Then again, there was about 4 times the amount of girls in YW back then.
Did I just say "back then?" Crap. I'm officially old.
Post a Comment