Monday, June 14, 2010

141 days to go

Chelsea spent the day at Crystal's house today. It made me remember the many summer days I spent at my sisters' houses. I would catch the State Street bus at 1700 South and ride it out to Danna's house about 7800 South and 3rd east. One summer she sewed me a beautiful purple swim suit. We always had fun with my niece and nephew. Sometimes we would set up a summer Olympics complete with metals. Sometimes we would ride our bikes out to Danna's ( Paul and I). I can remember doing that a few times. We also loved to ride our bikes to Diane's house in Glendale. Oh the many summer days spent in her lovely home watching the Price is Right. One time she let us set up a Cool Aid and cookie stand. We actually made a little bit of money from it. We also spent summer days at Shonnie's house. Big sisters are wonderful, don't you think Chel?

2 comments:

CKN said...

YES!!!!!

Dee & Danna Mabey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.