I am not a prolific reader. The books I have read are dear to me. My kids put me to shame, the three of them are readers. In another example of being miscast as their mother, they tell me all the time I should read more. Some time I am sure I will connect with my inner reader, right now there are just too many other things that need doing. Some of the books I have read and loved are: To Kill a Mockingbird, The Once and future King, The Scarlet Pimpernel (thanks Kristen) and my all time favorite... STAR GIRL.
4 comments:
Some of my favorites too!
I feel the same way. I try to read more, but there are just too many other things going on. But, I have read "To Kill A Mockingbird" more than once. I really like that one.
East of Eden? You read that one didn't you?
oh i'm so glad you like the scarlet pimpernal......it is one of my favorites!!!!
Post a Comment