When I was just a little, little girl Santa came to my house! The real santa not one of those you see at the store. We lived at 1593 Major St. and nothing very exciting happened in our neighborhood Well, I had just gotten out of a nice bubble bath tubbie. My dad came in and told my mom and I that
santa was at our house. I was so excited I totally forgot about getting dressed or even grabbing a towel. I just ran down the hall and into the front room to see Santa sitting by our fireplace. When I looked down and realized what I had done I could have died! Santa, being the good man he is waited while I got dressed and didn't say a word about my "over excitment". Add that to my long list of embarassing moments.
1 comment:
That is something my Abby would do. How sweet of grandma and grandpa to arrange that.
Post a Comment