I feel that way sometimes to and then other days I feel as if I have written a novel!
Loved your coment about being grateful for something negative. I understand how you feel. I think God prepared me for my mom's passing by sending her on a mission first so that I could learn to do things on my own. I was very dependent on her. I miss her terribly, but feel very fortunate to have an amazing sister who helps feel the void! (See what I mean - small book, Sorry!)
4 comments:
It's going around. Let's blame the weather.
I feel that way sometimes to and then other days I feel as if I have written a novel!
Loved your coment about being grateful for something negative. I understand how you feel. I think God prepared me for my mom's passing by sending her on a mission first so that I could learn to do things on my own. I was very dependent on her. I miss her terribly, but feel very fortunate to have an amazing sister who helps feel the void! (See what I mean - small book, Sorry!)
Thanks Karey.
Thanks Karey.
Post a Comment