Monday, December 7, 2009

332 days to go

WHAT HAVE I LEARNED TODAY?...
Well, today I learned that a 71/2 foot tree is not always a 71/2 foot tree. If you find a really nice young man to help you, sometimes it turn into the price of a 6 foot tree. Thanks really nice young man.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That reminds me of the scene in "A Christmas Story," when the dad tries to haggle to get a deal on the christmas tree. I can just picture it now...

Kristy said...

Winter is a terrible time with kids indoors. We have more girls this year than normal, that seems to hlep a lot. This is Lynn's specialty. She's good at dealing with their energy, and plays games with them to get them moving. I just watch and plan preschool lessons. But they love the Cranium game Hullabaloo. It gets them moving and keeps them entertained. I saw a new hopscotch Twister that I thought might work too.