Sunday, June 6, 2010

150 days to go

A day of cleaning and chores. Lunch in Heber city: TRAIN BURGERS! Miguel worked on the dish, chels and I napped and read. Steve grilled for dinner. Then an evening of Buzz Quiz.

7 comments:

BerlyCrow said...

You guys go to that place too?! It's called Dairy Keen or something, right? Love it!

BerlyCrow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

What a fun day, I think it was my favorite. I'm glad we stayed the night, Buzz Quiz was a lot of fun!

LuAnn said...

Amberly, our cabin is in Woodland Estates; it is just south-east of Francis. The Provo river runs in front of our cabin. Does this sound familiar?

BerlyCrow said...

Wow! We must be really close neighbors! Our cabin is in Woodland too, and yep, just southeast of Francis, but it's in a place called Sunnybrook. The Provo River runs right by our cabin too! How crazy!

P.S. Let's hope all the cabins are safe, I've heard there's alot of flooding up there tonight.

LuAnn said...

I have an idea... you know how Labor day is the big "Francis Frontier Days" celebration. We always go to the rodeo on the last day. You guys should plan to go to the rodeo with us- since we are neighbors and all. The problem is Labor Day is prime soccer tournament time. Just an idea.

BerlyCrow said...

What a great idea! That would be so much fun...especially since Kaedyn idolizes your Chelsea, she'd love to spend time with her. We are scheduled to play in the Mayor's Cup over Labor Day weekend, but since we usually lose (well, except for last weekend), then I think we can plan to be there. I'll tell my parents and we can plan it, that would so much fun!! ( :