I took Chelsea to Provo after work tonight. She has a writers workshop to attend at the university, bright and early tomorrow morning. She is staying at the La Quinta tonight. After getting her checked in we went for a dip in the pool and had a relaxing time in the hot tub. Then we had a little dinner together. Then I drove back home. I am so proud of her for accepting her teacher's suggestion to attend this conference. I know girls her age who can't go to the restroom alone. Chelsea is there, all on her own. I know she will grow from this experience.
Eat-2-Liv Week 2
12 years ago
2 comments:
That's so cool! And so scary at the same time! Scary in the sense that it means that our girls grow up one day. But....I'm grateful that Chelsea is one of the girls that Kaedyn has to look up to, I couldn't ask for a better example. (:
That was such a great experience! Thanks for being my mom:)
Post a Comment