As Letterman says, " You know autumn is in the air when there's endless shrimp at Red Lobster."
I love endless shrimp. You should have blogged about it sooner. I would have gladly taken Crys' spot at the table this year. LOL
I want endless shrimp. We don't have a Red Lobster up here... :(We should have had a blogger's celebration and ate endless shrimp.
I like the idea of a blogger's celebration. Let's plan something when I get home.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
As Letterman says, " You know autumn is in the air when there's endless shrimp at Red Lobster."
I love endless shrimp. You should have blogged about it sooner. I would have gladly taken Crys' spot at the table this year. LOL
I want endless shrimp. We don't have a Red Lobster up here... :(
We should have had a blogger's celebration and ate endless shrimp.
I like the idea of a blogger's celebration. Let's plan something when I get home.
Post a Comment