You know what really bugs me? People who can't find an address without "google map" and, or GPS. Really, if you can't find an address here in Utah with just the cross streets, you are a tourist. When people start telling me the step by step details how to find their house, I pretend I'm listening. Really though I am thinking, "you are so silly". You had me at the address.
Eat-2-Liv Week 2
12 years ago
3 comments:
I agree! The only place I get lost is on some of those crazy east side streets. My car has a map built in, but I never use it. My husband is always telling me to put addresses in, but there really is no point.
I got lost either way. I am horrible with directions and addresses.
OH. MY. GOSH!!! I AM THE SAME WAY!!!! I mean, I love GPS and all, but when I ask someone for an address, all I want is THE ADDRESS. If I wanted directions, I'd ask.
Post a Comment