Wednesday, September 15, 2010

48 days to go

99/52
I have got tomatoes coming out my ears! That's funny...
Does anyone need some?

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I do. I do.

BerlyCrow said...

I have tomoato PLANTS coming out my ears!! They've grown to be about 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide, and there are TONS of tomatoes on them, but they refuse to turn red!! This is the first thing I've ever tried to grow (other than a kid, which I rock at, btw) so I guess I should just be proud I can manage to grow tomato plants, but some actual red tomatoes would be nice. What do you think I'm doing wrong??

LuAnn said...

Too much water! Lots of water makes really healthy plants, but If you cut back the fruit will ripen. Trust me.

About Me said...

so does mom and it is totally bumming me out cuz i want some soooooo bad, but i am stuck up here with no garden hahaha!

BerlyCrow said...

Oh my! Good advice, we'll try that...I definitely won't mind watering less!