Saturday, September 25, 2010

39 days to go

99/61
I love the circus, my dad would take Paul and I when we were little. I was always a little embarrassed of the skimpy outfits the ladies would wear. My dad would make it even more scary by making it seem the high wire people really might fall to their deaths at any moment. Tonight we went to the circus with Addy; I tried to stay calm because she was already scared enough. Nobody fell to their death or anything.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I remember when my aunt and uncle took me to the circus before they had kids. I consumed a lot of sugar. Everyone must go to the circus.

Tiff said...

Oh yea, and if you like purses, talk Crys into bringing you to my house on Thursday night. I am having an open house for the Miche Bags that I sell.