Thursday, December 31, 2009

308 days to go

I have it.....

RESOLUTION
This year I resolve to reorganize and KEEP organized my business. The daycare room is first on my list of organization. Next, is tax records pertaining to child care. After that, we will see.
I also resolve to never swear, which I never do anyway.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Is someone turning over a new leaf? Again with the swearing? Good luck this time!

LuAnn said...

I don't know what you are talking about.

Crystal said...

The hell you don't ;)

LuAnn said...

CRYSTAL MELISSA!!!

Matt said...

Now I know where Andrea gets it.

LuAnn said...

Yes Matt, she comes by it honestly. Her grandma could swear with the best of them. She never used the really bad ones, just an occasional h--- and d---.Quite honestly, there are some times when a good swear word and nothing else will do. Oh well, those were the days...