Sunday, January 24, 2010

283 days to go

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
is for boys
Obviously I love my girls, all three of them have been a pleasure. I have to admit though, it is so fun having these 2 boys join our family. It is a whole different world. I would love to have known them when they were little. I can imagine Steven playing with his transformers. What about a "little" Jon? That is funny to imagine. Anyway, they have been a blessing to us; Chelsea loves her big brothers. I am so proud of the way they take care of my daughters and granddaughters. These "boys" have become outstanding men.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I love them too.

CKN said...

They are the best!

Kristy said...

I can tell you stories about Steven as a little boy. And we have plenty of pictures.

Dee & Danna Mabey said...

yes Lu...now I've read your blog...at least some of it. Your boys are great! We sure love ours too. And just think of this....we both have 3 daughters!!