Monday, January 11, 2010

297 days to go

So the plan is to have a little date with Abs and Ads once a month. We will choose a different adventure and document it with photos. At the end of the year we will have a photo book 12 pages long to remember our "Year of Adventures". As Chelsea mentioned tonight was not quite what we had planned, but we all agreed it was FUN. We will post pictures later. Man did it bring back memories of past adventures with my own two little girls. I don't know how I did it then, thank goodness for Chelsea tonight!

3 comments:

Matt said...

That is a fantastic idea!

Andrea said...

I'm so glad you are still up for having adventures. What great memories you are making with these little girls! Thanks for being such a wonderful "burram bra" (addy's new fancy way of saying grandma)!

Crystal said...

Abby loved it. She has been talking about it all day today.