Wednesday, January 13, 2010

395 days to go

Is the date really January 13th, because I am pretty sure I have spring fever. Today I took some clippings from the impatients I brought in last fall. They are sitting on my window sill and by June they will be amazing out in my planters. I am so glad that I have developed a love for plants and flowers. Sometimes I feel so happy when a beautiful bloom opens up. I love the miracle of putting a small seed in a bit of dirt and ending up with a beautiful plant. It is also fun to be able to share a little with Chelsea as she is becoming so wise about her orchids and other plants. If you have ever wondered about your own green thumb , I highly suggest checking it out.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Maybe someday I will have a pretty flower garden, the way you always do.