Tuesday, January 5, 2010

303 days to go

I guess she wasn't board.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I hate having people watch me do my work. And it wasn't boring with our kids today either. I hope tomorrow is more boring.

Andrea said...

Did she stay all day? I know I can.

Areta K said...

MOM! IM BACKKK!!! C: C:

Kristy said...

I'm really lucky because I don't daycare at my house. I go to Lynn's and help her. So, I have great hours. I come and go as I please, and Lynn is stuck there all the time. I agree that licensing can be a pain. It is so stressful when they do their inspections. We go to these classes about the rules we have to follow. It seems impossible to do all of them at the same time. Plus they make you feel like idiots that haven't been doing this for years. But, it's a step above teaching middle school.