Wednesday, January 6, 2010

302 days to go

Seeing Abby's picture on crystal's blog brought back memories. The photo is of Abby swimming with her dad. Way back when Crystal was a baby, she loved to go swimming with her dad. I was pregnant with Andy at the time so I would sit in the bleachers and enjoy the show. We lived at 1593 Major Street at the time. This address happens to right across from South High School on State Street (now the south campus of the Community College). They had a lovely big swimming pool and sooo cheep. It was a great way for a little daddy daughter bonding on a budget. He was very tender with her and she loved having her dad all to herself. Oh the days before DVR and the busy lives we lead.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I loved watching Abby swim with her dad for all the same reasons. She would hold on to his neck so tight. They swam for almost two hours because her couldn't bring himself to make her leave since she was loving it so much. He only got her out of the pool because it was closing. I know we'll go back soon!