Sunday, February 21, 2010

255 days to go

FAVORITE ANIMAL...
I am an animal lover; I really like most animals. I think it would be easier to just list the ones I don't like.I am not fond of sharks or alligators. I can't find anything about the killing machines I like. That is it, the rest I could watch a show on Nat Geo about and be totally happy. I love that channel and Animal Planet, too. Chelsea and I are volunteers at the Humane Society though I have pretty much been to the training and orientation only. This summer I plan to be more involved. Animals are great. My sister in law Bonnie shared my love for them when I was young and she taught me a lot about being an advocate for them. My motto is "people who love animals are lovable people".

1 comment:

Dee & Danna Mabey said...

That is soooo nice. We don't have anything besides a lizzard that scampers along our back wall.