First favorite on the list is FLOWER:
Mine is the geranium, a humble but lovely flower. There are references in some of the writings of our ancestors of geraniums being placed the kitchen window during the long cold winters in Norway. I always bring one plant in the house at the end of the summer season. I enjoy seeing the cheerful color of its flower in January.
3 comments:
It's no Orchid, but it is a lovely flower!
The way you guys talk about flowers and how relaxing and fun it is to raise them almost makes me want to try it.
*almost* ;)
That is a great flower....I remember our mother planting some at the end of each summer to bring into the house. I tried it once but it died such a slow death that I never got the heart to do it again. My new favorite is the daffodils because I have some actually growing in my back yard here in AZ.
Post a Comment