Friday, February 12, 2010

264 days to go

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
U is for Undecided...
When I was young I always hated the church lessons on talents. You see I didn't play the piano, I didn't do ballet or tap dance, I wasn't a gifted artist... none of the usually listed talents. It left me on many occasions feeling talent-less. As I have gotten older I have realized that the Lord has endowed a rainbow of talents on me. One I am grateful for is the ability to see things from another person's perspective. I didn't realize that not everyone has the ability to do this. The problem is... sometimes it makes me a bit UNDECIDED. When a decision needs to be made I can drive myself crazy, analyzing it from everyone's point of view! Oh well, I still wish I could play the piano... or do I?

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Julie already is set up to put posts on the family blog. She always has been able to.

Julie said...

I love your talent!!!!

Dee & Danna Mabey said...

So when you call me 'a polly-anna' that is a good thing?! right?
And are you kidding....you are the best mother we sibs could ask for.
And what about all those fun things you are always doing with your kids & g-kids.
We love you LU,
Danna