K is for Kristen...
She is one of my favorite people. Kristen is a young woman in my ward. This will probably surprise her but I have learned a lot from her. I first met her when Chelsea was about 3 or 4 years old. From a very young age Kristen taught me about being strong. She had a challenge that she took on with such bravery. Later, as her Y.W. adviser she taught me about dedication. I found myself telling her to stop and smell the roses, all the while admiring how she threw herself into everything she did. She is a strong daughter of God and I am so glad to know her.
2 comments:
oh lewy!!!!!! You are soooo sweet!!! I love your stinking guts and i miss not seeing you every wednesday! I have learned so much from you too....you have always been so amazing and there when i need my lewy hug!!! Thank you for all you have given and all that you are! i love you!!
p.s. hahaha every once and a while when i get really busy and start losing my mind i still hear you in my head....."kristen what have I told you, settle down"
I LOVE YOU LEWY!!!
I completely agree! Kristen is the best!
Post a Comment