Z is for Zero...
the number of times I have:
- been skydiving
-smoked pot
-eaten escargot
-been out of this country
-read War and Peace
-not cried when watching the Notebook
-rode a bull
-wished I could trade my daughters for sons
-gone skiing
-not been moved when I watch General Conference
That's a long list, I better get busy and do something!
2 comments:
I didn't know that you were a Notebook fan!
I have been reading your a - z entries (well most of them) and now that you are at 'z' what will you do. I have been lazy about commenting lately but I have enjoyed reading from your blog. I check out the others now and then as well but a person could spend way too much time at this if she (me)didn't have any self control
Do make sure you print up your wonderful memories...
Post a Comment