Wednesday, February 17, 2010

259 days to go

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Y is for Yea...
Yea for my fellow bloggers. I can't believe how many of us challenge takers are still hanging in there. I love reading your entries and look forward to catching up with you all each night. How fun ! Karey lifts my spirits. Chelsea makes me laugh. Crystal makes me happy. Julie makes me think. Andrea makes me reminisce. Kristy makes me feel not so alone in my daycare business. Shandy makes me remember being young. Kristen makes me tired J/K. Matt gives me a peek into a man's world. Kassy is a treat. Cassy is dedicated. Did I forget anyone? I enjoy you all!

4 comments:

Karey L F said...

I love following your blog as well. I agree with you on most of your views on the blogs that I follow as well. However, I was surprised to read that I lift your spirits. I have felt like my blog has been a bit "sour" the last little while. None the less, I am glad to read that I have lifted someones spirits.

Your blog always surprises me. I still can't get over that you had a Rooster!

LuAnn said...

Karey, Over-all, you are uplifting. The last little while just goes to prove you are one of us. Love ya, Lu Ann

Kristy said...

Thank you! I've always loved Andrea, but it's been really fun to see where she comes from.

Dee & Danna Mabey said...

Hay Lu, Don't I make you 'anything'?!
Let me think a while....I'll try to help you. I've got it.....I should make you feel 'young'....Remember how you and Paul use to come over to my house to play with the kids...I was the 'old' mother. You guys were the young'ns.